Monday, August 2, 2010

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON


He is coming home so soon! I am incredibly excited! Everything to prepare is basically done-- have to straighten up the house a bit more, but all the important things are done!
My homecoming out fit has been picked for months now. I have had my sign made for 2 and a half months!
now all thats left is mentally preparing.. I guess overall I am at the normal stages.. nearly everyone is agreeing with my fears and hopes... During this time I have found that I can't clearly explain how I am feeling.

I am anxious- I really can't wait for the day to get here... it still seems so far away-- even though it isn't.
I am elated- yes happier then happy ;) for the obvious reasons
I am proud of Him for doing his darndest to protect our freedoms, for handling the deployment as best he could, for staying in overall constant communication with me.
I am proud of ME!! I handled the deployment quite well to, no major disasters when things did go wrong i could handle it even though at first i thought I was unable to.
I am sad- though give me him home over what has made me sad any day-- sorry girls...
I am sad because My dear friend Hannah is leaving, in fact she left VA already- I hope to see her again in my lifetime- if not there is always Facebook, or the next social media hub,
My room mate has moved out to move in with her Boy friend--- though we had a few rough spots.. and annoyances I will miss having her to talk to whenever I wanted... but its for the best-- our freindship was getting a little rough.. *sorry if you didn't or don't agree Robin, but I know how I was feeling.

I have so many questions that are ridiculous.... I mean SERIOUSLY who asks themselves these things... Preview to whats going through my mind :
What if I forgot what he looks like??? uhm really I only looked at his picture daily.
What if he forgot what I look like... UHM he did the same.
What if we fight? uhm that almost inevitable...
What will we fight about? Does it matter? *ha answered with a question!! go me!!
What if we can't communicate through talking anymore? Then write it all down till we can derr!
Why am I so nervous?? Uhm another duh!!! I haven't seen him in nearly 7 months
What about ... sex * I so whispered that while typing hahaha!--- ERR like Nike says just do it!

hahaha while all that was entertaining--- I am beyond stoked.. I still have quite a few days-- and I know my anxiety levels will increase- But sooon... I will be to distracted to write ;) at least until he goes to work :D
I hope ya'll can relate to my blog in some way..
much love




No comments:

Post a Comment