Friday, July 2, 2010

being a navy wife

My name is Vanessa, I'm 24. I met my husband, Jimmy in November 2006 and we married December 2007 :D
When most people think of McDonald's they think of the foods and the deliciousness or lack of deliciousness (depending on who you are). anyway when I think of Mickey D's I think of Love,Laughter, and pure happiness!! As you might have guessed, I met my husband while we both worked there! I will probably type up that story later.
In order to provide for us- and not being quite sure about his future, Jimmy decided to join the Navy- we were not aware how much that would change our lives! The changes? good and bad both, but the good outweighs the bad! We have met a lot of wonderful people!
Jimmy is on his first deployment, which began in January. We have coped quite well, The deployment is working him hard! For the most part in all of his amazingness he finds the time to email me. we have had to learn how to be communicative with one another, in order to keep connection alive.
Jimmy comes home in over a month, I am really looking forward to Falling in love all over again! I am also preparing myself for the assimilation back into one another's lives. I have heard it can be quite difficult. I believe with the skills we have learned since he left will allow us to have a smooth transition! He is going to look amazing! I hope I take his breath away and make his heart race the way I did before he left!

with love
Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to be one of the great people you've met. :P I liked this blog and am looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete